Competition Rules & Regulations
1. Prior registration is compulsory.
2. Participants should be of the age group 12-15 years.
3. Each school is allowed to submit up to 5 entries per category
4. The entries must be within 1500-2000 words.
5. Entries must be sent to the attention of the Education Officer, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, 159/61 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai - 400023 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The winners will be declared on 22 January 2018.
7. The prize distribution will be held on 17-18 February 2018. All participants of this competition will receive certificates of participation.
8. The Museum reserves the right to change the timings or dates of the competition. Participants will be informed in advance. Therefore, it is essential that accurate contact details are provided
9. The Museum decision regarding the results of the competition is absolute.
10. The entry deadline is 4 December 2017.